The 6 Keys of Customer Service from Our Receptionists
Our team of virtual receptionists stays busy handling the requests and calls of customers across the nation. Your small business can benefit from their expertise by checking out the included 6 keys of customer service in the video below!
What are the 6 keys of customer service?
Customer service should be about the customer. Providing great customer service isn’t easy, and if you want to do it right, it won’t always be comfortable. You’ll have to do things you don’t want to do. The 6 keys of customer service, according to our team of virtual receptionists, are:
- Put a smile in your voice – Smiling makes you sound friendlier
- Keep a customer service notebook – Jot down customer preferences, sample scripts, etc.
- Go beyond calm and collected – Calm can seem detached. Be positive, always
- Learn to handle the 10 types of callers – Difficult callers are common, so strategize
- Never gossip about a client – Gossip travels fast. Don’t do it
- Hold the silence, music is best – Callers prefer hold music to silence or promos
Details about implementing each of the six keys are inside the video. Please watch the video and share it with your colleagues to help them improve, too. Don’t forget to hit Subscribe to see more videos like this from Conversational!
What would you like to see in our next video? Email suggestions and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.