What makes an A1 answering service? Webster defines the term A1 as “of the finest quality.” An answering service’s quality can be measured in a few different ways, including by the features that accompany the plan, terms of service, pricing, and length of free trial period.
You’ll find plenty of information on our A1 answering service features, pricing, free trial, and terms of service below. If you’d like to sign up for our 30 day free trial now, just click here.
A1 answering service
Features included free with every plan
- Local telephone number (optional)
- Inbound call answering, including answering inquiries
- Outbound calls
- Message delivery via secure text message
- Message delivery via email
- Appointment booking (optional)
- Outbound appointment reminders
- Call screening & warm transfers
- Customized greetings & call handling procedures
- Unlimited talk time after transfer
- Forward calls to us from an existing number (optional)
- Cancel, downgrade, or upgrade your plan anytime
- 30 day free trial
Plan and pricing information
One more reason we’re an A1 answering service? Your first month is always free because we offer a full 30 day free trial! After your free trial period ends, you’ll have the option to stop the service or choose a plan and continue using it.
Pay $0 your first month, no obligation to sign up
Our answering service plan options include three choices: the Starter, Professional, or Enterprise plans. All offer the same free features – the only difference is the amount of minutes included.
- Starter plan. 100 minutes, all features included $129/month after free trial ends
- Professional plan. 200 minutes, all features included – $239/month after free trial ends
- Enterprise plan. 500 minutes, all features included – $579/month after free trial ends
Free trial period
The free trial period we offer is as follows:
- 30 days of our answering service at no cost, starting the day you sign up
- Includes 1,000 minutes for use throughout the trial month
- Free local number is yours to keep whether you sign up or cancel
- No obligation to sign up for a paid plan after trial period ends
We want you to have a chance to test drive our service for 30 days before you pay a penny for it. Other answering services will require you to pay not only your first month in full upfront, but also your final month in full and one-time setup fees ranging from $60-$150! Conversational’s A1 answering service will never charge you upfront or ask you to pay outrageous setup fees. Try our service free for 30 days and if you like it, check out our paid plans! It’s that simple.
Terms of service
When you sign up with Conversational, you won’t be asked to sign a contract or enter into any legal agreements to use our service. We know that business can be unpredictable, and sometimes, you only need an answering service short-term or part-time. That’s why we won’t ask you to sign a binding contract or agreement that would obligate you to use our service month after month – we believe you should be able to decide when you need us. We make it simple to do business with us because our overall mission is to make it easier to run your business day-to-day.
Thinking of giving our 30 free trial a go? Click on Get Started in the upper right corner to sign up now!