Conversational will be closed on Thanksgiving Day
Please note that Conversational’s offices will be closed on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 23) to allow our hard-working staff to enjoy this day with family.
We will reopen on Friday, November 24. If you have any questions, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com.
We wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!
– Your Friendly Receptionists
We’re excited to celebrate Thanksgiving with our families this year. We thought sharing some creative and useful Thanksgiving tips would be appropriate!
5 Tips for a Great Thanksgiving
- Don’t get too experimental in the kitchen- most appreciate more traditional fare on Thanksgiving.
- Commit to delegating some of your Thanksgiving prep to your spouse, children, and family – don’t do it all alone!
- Make Thanksgiving a day for family and zero distractions – but snap some photos with your smartphone to capture the memories.
- Come up with a new Thanksgiving tradition – going to the movies after dinner, making a certain dish, even watching football as a family can become treasured traditions.
- If Thanksgiving gets stressful due to family conflicts, be the diplomat and keep the peace as much as possible.
We hope these tips help bring you even more enjoyment from the Thanksgiving holiday! While we will be closed on Thanksgiving, we will reopen the following day (Friday November 24) to serve you. We wish you a happy Thanksgiving – we are really looking forward to Turkey Day!