Want to write for Conversational’s blog? Be our guest.
Conversational accepts guest posts on a post-by-post basis. We like to feature guest authors who have a unique business perspective to share, own their own business, or are simply passionate about business and marketing.
If you’re interested in writing a guest post for us, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s what you need to know about our blog first:
- You’ll be writing for business owners, startup founders, and business professionals.
- Topics we love include interviews, marketing and business tips, product or company comparisons, and articles about entrepreneur wellness.
- We don’t publish guest posts that link out to spammy sites.
- We nofollow most outbound links in articles, but we’ll include a link to your website in your author bio.
- Posts must be original, at least 650 words, and include at least one image.
Why guest post for Conversational?
- You’ll get to include a link back to your website in your author bio, which will show below your guest posts.
- Your guest post could be selected to be featured on our website as a sticky post.
- We heavily promote guest posts across our social media channels to reach thousands of followers, and we love it when our guest authors promote their guest posts on social media, too!
Submit your guest post
Still with us? Great. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name, company, and website
- Your headshot and short bio
- A summary of the guest post you’d like to write
We look forward to connecting with you and reading your posts!