Conversational Virtual Assistant SLA
This work for Hire Agreement (“Agreement”) is made, between Conversational and “Client”.
In this Agreement, the party who is contracting to receive the services shall be referred to as the “Client” and the party who will be providing the services shall be referred to as the “Service Provider”.
1. DESCRIPTON OF SERVICES. Service Provider will provide the following services upon request (collectively, the “Services”):
Arrange Travel Plans
Manage Scheduling & Calendaring
Reminders for Important Events
Social Media Management and Posting
2. SERVICE LOCATION. The Service to be provided under this Agreement shall be performed at the Service Provider’s place of business.
3. SCHEDULE AND DAYS OFF. Service Provider Assistance is available to provide Services during normal business hours. Monday – Friday
Hours of Operation
EST 7am – 8pm
CST 6am – 7pm
MST 5am – 6pm
PST 4am – 5pm
Excluding the following national holidays
4. GUARANTEED RESPONSE TIME. Service Provider agrees to respond to all client requests within 30 minutes during Server Provider’s hours of operation as shown above.
5. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. Client will pay compensation to Service Provider for the Services rendered monthly. This compensation shall be payable and due upon receipt of invoice. Client is also responsible for any software or materials that are required to handle requested tasks. Service Provider will provide the following equipment and software to its’ employees at no additional cost to the Client:
Microsoft Office Professional (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
6. TERM/TERMINATION. Either party may terminate this agreement at any time. Upon Termination, Service Provider shall invoice Client for any payment due, and payment will be due immediately upon receipt. To avoid automatic renewal Client must submit a cancellation request at least 24 hours prior to the next due date.
7. NON-DISCLOSURE AND NON-SOLICITATION. Service Provider shall not directly or indirectly disclose to any person other than a representative of Client at any time either during the term of this Agreement or following the termination or expiration thereof, any confidential or proprietary information pertaining to Client, including but not limited to customer lists, contacts, financial data, sales data, supply sources, business opportunities for new or developing business, plans and models, or trade secrets. Furthermore, Service Provider agrees that during the term of this Agreement, and for 2 years following the termination of this Agreement, Service Provider shall not directly or indirectly solicit or attempt to solicit any customers or suppliers of Client other than on behalf of client himself.
8. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that Service Provider is an independent contractor with respect to the Client and not an employee of the Client. The Client will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of Service Provider.
9. WORK PRODUCT OWNERSHIP. Any works copyrighted, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively, the “Work Product”) developed in whole or in part in Service Provider in connection with the Services shall be the exclusive property of the Client. Upon request, Service Provider shall sign all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of the Client to the Work Product.
10. OVERTIME (Only applicable to full time virtual assistant packages). Full time virtual assistant packages include up to 40 hours per week per virtual assistant. In the event overtime (hours greater than 40) is required it will be billed to the Client at the rate of $25/hr.
11. COMMUNICATION WITH OUR VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS. Client agrees to utilize the following communication methods when working with our virtual assistants:
Live Chat (on our website)
12. LIABILITY. Service Provider will not be liable for loss, damage or delay of Client’s project due to circumstances beyond Contractor’s control. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) acts of God, public unrest, power outages, and inability to contact Client. In the event of such loss, damage or delay, Service Provider will make every effort to notify Client immediately.
13. NON-SOLICITATION OF STAFF. Client agrees not to directly solicit Service Provider’s staff. Additionally, Client agrees not to directly employee any staff member of Service Provider for a period of 2 years following the termination of services. During the Term and for 2 years after any termination of this agreement, Client will not directly or indirectly, on Client’s own behalf or in the service or on behalf of others, in any capacity induce or attempt to induce any officer, director, or employee to leave the Service Provider.
14. CONFIDENTIALITY. Service Provider will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Service Provider, or divulge, disclose or communicate in any manner any information that is proprietary to the Client. Service Provider will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, Service Provider will return to Client all records, notes documentation and other items that were used, created, or controlled by Service Provider during the term of this Agreement with the exception of items purchased by Service Provider and not reimbursed by the Client.
15.JURISDICTION. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be the federal or state courts located in Stafford, Virginia, and all parties hereby consent to personaljurisdiction and venue therein.
16. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.