Build Your Customer Service Vocabulary
You might be thinking that listing 30 ways to say thank you is an awful lot, but once you start brainstorming, you’ll realize that there are more ways to thank you in the English language than you knew!
Our business is based on offering amazing customer service, and part of offering great customer service is varying your responses to customers a bit. You don’t want to sound robotic during customer interactions!
If you find yourself struggling to build your customer service vocabulary, this list of 30 ways to say thank you will be very helpful.
30 Ways to Say Thank You
Verbal ways to say thank you
- Thank you!
- Why, thank you.
- Thanks so much!
- Thanks a lot.
- Wow, thank you!
- You are so helpful, thanks.
- That’s exactly what I needed, thank you!
- I really appreciate that, thanks!
Written ways to say thank you
- Your help is greatly appreciated!
- Thank you so much for your support.
- Many thanks for your email.
- I am so pleased to hear from you!
- How kind you are to offer assistance.
- Thank you for your kind cooperation.
- I thank you for bringing this matter to my attention!
- Thank you for your consideration.
- It was very kind of you to help. Thank you so much!
- I really appreciate your assistance with this matter.
- You are greatly appreciated!
- I thank you for writing to me with your concerns.
- I must express my gratitude to you!
- Thank you in advance!
5 Ways to Say You’re Welcome
- You’re welcome!
- It’s no problem.
- It was my pleasure!
- You are very welcome.
- Don’t mention it!