We’re excited to start something new on the Conversational blog. Favorite Phrase Friday (#FPF) is our way of ending the workweek on a positive note by sharing a different positive phrase each week. Check back each Friday for a new phrase!
This week’s phrase, a quote by Peter Drucker, was an unexpected source of inspiration to us all week long:
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” -Peter Drucker
Worry doesn’t add a single moment to your day, and it definitely doesn’t change anything. The best way to ensure change occurs is to be that change, as Ghandi more eloquently put it (but that’s a phrase for another Friday). In your business life and personal life, create the future you want for yourself!
There you have it – this is our favorite phrase this week and we’ll be back next Friday with another quote to end your week on a positive note!
On This Day: February 3rd
- National Wear Red Day
- American Painters Day
- Bubble Gum Day
- Elmo’s Birthday
- Four Chaplains Memorial Day
- Give Kids a Smile Day
- National Carrot Cake Day
- National Cordova Ice Worm Day
- National Patient Recognition Day
- National Wedding Ring Day
- Take a Cruise Day
- The Day the Music Died
Want to read more motivational and inspirational quotes? These blog posts are absolutely full of them!
- 32 Motivational Quotes About Business
- 50 Quotes That Resonate Deeply with Entrepreneurs
- 25 Powerful Failure Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective
- 25 Best Success Quotes of the Week