A lot of phone calls come into an Insurance Agency. It can be somewhat overwhelming at times to answer all the phone calls, and offer exceptional customer service. There are so many ways an Insurance Agency can benefit from recruiting help from a virtual receptionist firm, such as Conversational.
No matter what size your Insurance Agency is, you can benefit from having a virtual receptionist working for you. Your focus should be placed on giving the ultimate protection to your clients. Conversational can take care of the phone, while you ensure clients’ needs are being met. Conversational can answer phone calls, direct calls to the appropriate staff members, screen calls, answer generalized questions, obtain customer information, and take detailed messages.
You will receive a friendly and professional virtual receptionist who is qualified to care for your customers. No matter what the case may be, your virtual receptionist will be available to handle phone calls. They work from a remote location, so they can answer calls before the office opens or after it closes for the night. This will help extend business hours, and offer better service to your clients.
Staff members will be able to be more productive, and will only be interrupted when it is necessary. This means your business will generate more revenue, and have more potential to grow. Phone calls can really take up a large portion of your day, and this could result in little to no work being done. Stop being interrupted during conference calls or meetings.
Let Conversational take care of your clients, so you can do the important task within your business. If an urgent phone call comes in, your virtual receptionist will alert you right away.
How can Conversational help you?
Phone calls are a major part of your business, but they can also be the biggest distraction. Many phone calls that come into your Insurance Agency can be handled with generalized questions and answers. When you decide to go with Conversational, you will only be interrupted for important instances that you outline for your virtual receptionist.
Here are some of the ways Conversational can help you make the most of your day.
- Decrease unnecessary phone calls by answering questions and providing excellent customer service.
- Make a great first impression with a friendly virtual receptionist who is trained to care for your client’s needs.
- Be on call during holidays, vacations, extend business hours, and help during peak times. You can recruit the help of Conversational when you need it. If you only want to extend your business hours or fill in for vacations, Conversational is available.
- Help grow your company because productivity will increase. Staff members will experience fewer interruptions during the day, and more revenue will be generated. They will be able to complete important tasks, and tend to more customers.
- Conversational is an affordable choice when you need more staff on hand, because they work on a contract base. This means you will not have to pay them full time benefits, supply office space, or train them.
If you are looking to grow your busy Insurance Agency, turn to Conversational. There are multiple ways our service can help your business become highly successful.