Enjoy being the first impression of successful corporations? Conversational Receptionist is searching for an outgoing receptionist to begin working immediately. As a Conversational Receptionist and ambassador on our team, you will play the most critical role by fulfilling our company’s purpose and promise to our business customers.
Our receptionists are often the first employee of an organization to have contact with a customer or client. They are responsible for making a good first impression for the organization, which can affect the organization’s success. Our virtual receptionists work within almost any kind of industry and organization: Hotels, legal and medical offices, manufacturing businesses, and even salons.
We’re not your average answering service – Conversational is a unique company defining a new industry. If you relish the opportunity to make someone smile, enjoy a good challenge, and want to make a difference, we invite you to join our in-house team. Whether you are looking for a full-time position or part-time, we want to talk to you!
PLEASE NOTE: All of our virtual receptionist positions are in-house only. We are not hiring remote receptionists at this time.
As a Conversational Receptionist your duties will include:
- Greeting callers with a friendly and professional tone and ask them how they can be assisted
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
- Provide accurate information and ensure that those callers are directed to the appropriate personnel
- Schedule appointments, maintain & update calendars, remind respective personnel of the appointments
- Assist with admin and HR tasks as needed
- Take telephone calls and relay message or transfer calls
- Screen calls to ensure that only authentic calls pass through
- Retrieve voice mail and email messages and ensure that they are forwarded to the right person or handled
- Provide callers with information on office services and directions to the office
- Schedule meetings and appointments for clients
- Send emails and faxes
- Handle incoming chat discussions
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized reception area
- Maintain records
- Continuous learning
Conversational Receptionist Qualifications:
- Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D
- 1-2 years of related experience. (Experience in customer service preferred)
- Typing skills 35 wpm or higher
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
- Dependable, punctual and able to work in flexible working hours
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Excel, and various scheduling software.
- Technically comfortable with learning new software
- Previous administrative or receptionist experience
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual in French and Spanish
We are dedicated to making life better for the clients we serve – and that includes you.
- All of our Conversational Receptionists positions begin on a part time basis. As you graduate through our training and mentoring program, those positions may be promoted to full time positions.
- Competitive Wages
- Full Health benefits after 6 months
If you feel you have the desire and strengths required to become a Conversational Receptionist, we want to hear from you. We are always hiring periodically, and advise all applicants that we only contact those applicants whom we feel dazzled us the most in their resumes.
- Please note that all positions are in-house only. We do not offer remote positions at this time.
- Please NO phone calls, Apply Online instead.
Tanya Lamont, CEO of Conversational Receptionists