Virtual assistant services allow you to get more done, enjoy more sales, work fewer hours, and trust that your tasks are handled by a qualified professional.
A virtual assistant, or VA, can handle a plethora of tasks for your business and help you save a remarkable amount of time.
But when clients sign up for virtual assistant services, they often feel overwhelmed by the possibilities and aren’t sure where to start.
Virtual Assistant Services for Small Business – How to Use Your VA
Here are some examples and ideas of ways you can use your virtual assistant to be more productive and consistent in your work.
Use your VA as a receptionist
From incoming to outgoing calls, your virtual assistant service can help you in many ways on the phones. In fact, you can consider your virtual assistant from Conversational your virtual receptionist as well.
Some of the most popular ways to use a VA for your phone calls include:
- Confirmation of Weekly Appointments
- Scheduling appointments
- Provide directions to your location
- Take incoming calls while you’re out of the office
- Taking orders over the phone
Many different telephone services can be handled by your virtual assistant service – check out this page for more details on what our VAs can cover for you.
Ask your VA to manage your inbox
A virtual assistant can certainly help with your email and inbox management. Whether it’s setting up filters, auto-reply signatures or anything else, they can help to keep you on task.
Some of the things a VA can do to manage and organize your email include:
- Sort through the spam and important emails for you
- Set up filters and folders for important messages
- Help with keeping up with the volume of email you receive
- Notify that you are out of the office and contact you with anything urgent
Have your VA help with marketing
Your virtual assistant will help with entry-level marketing tasks if needed. They can help you implement your marketing plan in many ways including:
- Submitting ads by the deadline
- Coordinating your payments
- Editing/proofing blog posts
- Scheduling blog posts and social content
- Submitting press releases on a local, national or international level
- Mailing postcards and brochures
The help you will receive with your marketing is much more cost effective than hiring a freelancer!
Take advantage of VA event planning
You may have to plan multiple events throughout the year, from company conferences to outings, seminars and more. Event planning can be difficult and can make it hard to get other work done. However, with a VA service, you will be able to outsource most of the tasks for planning the event.
Some of the event-planning tasks a VA can handle for you include:
- Setting up seminars
- Coordinating speakers and guests
- Finding the venue and contacting the venue
- Sending announcements
- Confirming any equipment, catering and other necessities for the event
Since your VAs can make phone calls, send emails and do many other things on your behalf, they can take quite a bit of pressure off your event planning needs.
Other tasks a VA can help with
There are many other things a virtual assistant service like Conversational can help with, including:
- Graphic Presentation
- Internet Marketing
- Social Media
- Personnel & Human Resources
- Project Management
- Purchasing & Supply Procurement
- Real Estate Assistance
- Website Design
- And More!
When you hire a virtual assistant service, you will gain plenty of time back in your day. There’s never been a better time to try Conversational’s virtual assistant service – we just added a ton of new features and lowered our pricing to be more competitive! Check out the changes on our Virtual Assistant Pricing page.